- > Earth Science >
- Earth's Atmosphere and Environment, Quiz 2
15 more questions on the Earth and it's environment :
The quiz above includes the following questions:
- 1. At what speed does the Earth rotate?
- 2. At what angle is the Earth titled away from the perpendicular?
- 3. Which of the following is the term given to how far a place on the Earth's surface is from a large body of water?
- 4. In December every year the Earth's tilt causes the North Pole to be ...
- 5. At what latitude is the Arctic Circle?
- 6. In the Northern Hemisphere, in which month is the Sun directly over the Tropic of Capricorn?
- 7. Which of the following is usually warmer?
- 8. Which gas in the stratosphere absorbs ultra-violet solar radiation?
- 9. Does the maximum relative humidity of air in the atmosphere increase or decrease with a rise in temperature?
- 10. In which atmospheric layer can the 'Jet Stream' be found?
- 11. Which of the following gasses is most common in the atmosphere?
- 12. Atmospheric pressure is greater ...
- 13. What is the name given to the process of gaseous water vapour in the air reverting to a liquid?
- 14. When air in the atmosphere rises, it becomes ...
- 15. When air in the atmosphere falls, it's relative humidity ...